Pure Magic - the Shady Dell Attic: 100+ Years of History and Mystery!

          Having one of those days? Dampened spirits need a lift? You've come to the right place.

                          Spend a little time here at Shady's Place and feel better fast!

Saturday, September 5, 2026

 Who is the 
 Mystery Dancing Girl... 
 Liz A,...Liz B...or Lisa D? 


 Alan Shore's 
 Inquiring Mind 
 Wants To Know! 

COLD OPEN: 
CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!


 "Ruby Tuesday" - The Rolling Stones 
 (Feb./Mar. 1967, highest chart pos. #1 Hot 100 & Cash Box) 

Kicking-off the show, Mick and his merry mates, The Rolling Stones,
poster boys for British swag, with "Ruby Tuesday," a chart-topping hit
from late winter 1967. The song was originally released as the B side
of "Let's Spend The Night Together," but leapfrogged over it on the
U.S. chart when the A side was banned by many radio stations on
the grounds that its lyrics were too suggestive. Seems spending
the night together was considered dirty.

Gina Dawson
Hell, in my line of work as a lady copper, dirty is part of the job description.

I'm WPC Gina Dawson.
"WPC" stands for woman police constable, and I'm one of the brightest
and bravest on the British period police drama WPC 56 which is set
in the mid 1950s. Along with other bold and dynamic women of law
enforcement on UK-based TV shows, I host the S-P-M-M radio series

 BRITISH BRITISH SWAG 

which features the greatest songs and best performances by
swaggering blokes and brash 'n' sassy birds of Brit pop and rock.


I'll see you on the next edition of our show
exclusively here at Shady's Place!


Artesia
I'm Artesia, a member of The AI-Team and one of the newest members
of The Shady Bunch DJ squad. I am standing here in an art gallery
because the song I am about to play brings to mind Andy Warhol,
the iconic pop artist and filmmaker.  Nearly 40 years after his
death at the too young age of 58, Warhol's name and legend
live on.  In 1994, Andy Warhol was the inspiration in the
naming of a psychedelic/alt rock band in Portland, Oregon.

CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!

Released on an album in 1997 and as a single in '98, the song you
are about to hear is way too cool for school, and although it failed
to make a mark in America, it went top 30 in the UK. Here now are
The Dandy Warhols proclaiming- "Every Day Should Be A Holiday!"


 "Every Day Should Be A Holiday" - The Dandy Warhols 
 (Apr./May 1998, highest chart pos. #29 UK/#28 Scotland, 
 from July, 1997 album ...The Dandy Warhols) Come Down) 

 
Cindy Berman


Hi, I'm Cindy Berman, a counselor at Camp Nightwing
in the 2021 teen supernatural horror slasher film
Fear Street Part 2: 1978,  a continuation of the
story that began in Fear Street Part 1: 1994.


The teen spooker became a trilogy that same year with the
release of Fear Street Part Three: 1966 and a quadrilogy
when Netflix introduced Fear Street: Prom Queen in 2025. 

Ziggy & Cindy Berman

In Part 2: 1978, my kid sister and I join
other high schoolers at a summer camp.


At first, everything was hunky-dory.


Speaking of "hunky," I was happily spending all of my
leisure time "bonding" with my studly boyfriend Tommy.


"Bonding" with Tommy always puts a smile on my face.


But before long, my smile faded because the wheels were coming off.


  My sister and I got into one nasty quarrel after another.


As if that weren't bad enough, we soon discover that campers
are being hunted and slaughtered by an ax wielding geek...


a sinister woman with a knife, a dude with a pitchfork
and other miscellaneous rampaging lunatics.


Each and every one of them was an ordinary citizen until
the spirit of Sarah... that vengeful 17th century witch,
possessed them and made them do her evil bidding. 


Here's the kicker, folks. Brace yourselves.

 (SPOILER ALERT) 

Turns out the ax wielding geek is my boyfriend Tommy!

CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!

Not only that, but now he's joined a boy-ghoul Backstreet Boys
tribute group called (wait for it)... The Slashstreet Boys!


 "As Long As You're Bloody" - Backstreet Boys 
  Parody by Slashstreet Boys aka The Merkins 
 (Halloween 2019) 


Ziggy Berman
Hey, what's up? I'm Ziggy Berman, Cindy Berman's younger
sister in the slasher horror flick Fear Street Part 2: 1978.

 What's that you say? Think I look like Max Mayfield,
the breakout star of Stranger Things? I get that a lot.

max from Stranger Things
(... not Ziggy Berman!)

Think I look like Sadie Sink... one of the hottest
up-and-coming young actresses in Hollywood?

Actress  Sadie Sink
(... not Ziggy Berman!)

Sorry... I fail to see the resemblance.

Let's try that again.  Here I am below - muddied, bloodied,
battered and bruised tomboy Ziggy Berman in Fear Street.


And here below are pictures of glamorous actress
Sadie Sink... a rapidly rising star of the 2020s.


Actress  Sadie Sink
(... not Ziggy Berman! What, are you crazy?)

Okay, now that we've put those silly rumors to rest, let's get back to
our story.  I might look like a happy camper posing for this picture... 


but most of the time, this breaking bad ginger is pissed off. 

You see, I'm the black sheep of the family, the one who gets
all the blame, while Miss Priss...Cindy... is the "perfect one." 


Cindy gets all the praise, love, attention and boyfriends.
All I hear all day long is how great Cindy is at this...
or how wonderfully Cindy did that. 

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy!!!

To reveal more about my personality, I'm playing a classic nugget by
The Runaways, the LA-based all-female rock band that included
future rock chick solo stars Lita Ford and Joan Jett.

CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!

From the soundtrack of Fear Street Part Two: 1978, here are Lita, Joan
and The Runaways with a song that's all about me-- "Cherry Bomb!" 


 "Cherry Bomb" - The Runaways 
  (Aug. 1976, highest chart pos. #106 Bubbling Under, 
  from OST of 2021 film Fear Street Part Two: 1978) 


Hello, I'm Alan Shore and you're not.

Alan Shore

I got that one from Chevy Chase.
(BA-DUM-BUMP)

As everyone on earth knows by now, I'm the best lawyer in Beantown
and the star of two hit legal dramedies, The Practice and Boston Legal.


Here at Shady's Place, my S-P-M-M radio show is called
Letch Dance
with Alan Shore.
with "dance" being the operative word... (along with "letch").


Which brings us to the mystery of the dancing girl.  At the top of
the show, you got a sneak peek at the enthusiastic young woman.


She appeared in the music video I am about to play for rock singer
and guitarist Rick Derringer's 1975 remake of "Hang On Sloopy."
The song was originally recorded in 1964 by the R&B group
The Vibrations. The following year, a cover by Derringer's band
The McCoys became one of the biggest hits of the 60s. On the
version released in the mid 70s on Derringer's album Spring Fever,
the band gave the famous song a reggae sound by playing marimba
and steel drums. Of course, the girl in the video who dances throughout
 the song caused the vid to go viral and aroused considerable male interest.


Over the years, she has been the subject of much online discussion
and debate as millions upon millions of male admirers tried to
 figure out who she was. She was incorrectly identified as
Liz Agriss Derringer, the girl who married Rick in 1969.
She has also been mistakenly identified as
Liz Brewer, a British party girl and author
of a series of books on etiquette,
So... who is she?

Proof that truth is indeed stranger than fiction, I have
identified the mystery girl as someone you know and love...

(SCROLL DOWN)











































Granny Clampett from The Beverly Hillbillies!

Granny Clampett
(Rockin' that look... and that chair.)
Go granny, go granny, go granny, go!

Just kidding, folks. Her name is Lisa Leonard Dalton and, at the
time the video was filmed, she was age 19 and living in L-A.
If you're a mathlete, you realize that Lisa is now age 70!
For the sake of bringing you the best sound and picture
quality, I am going to play a YouTube hybrid that
uses the 1975 film combined with the McCoys'
original 1965 studio sound recording. 

CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!
Here are Rick Derringer and his steel band, featuring Letch Dance
Damsel of the Day Lisa Dalton with-- "Hang On Sloopy!"


  "Hang On Sloopy" - Rick Derringer 
 (Apr. 1975, highest chart pos. #94 Hot 100, 
 from 1975 album Spring Fever, clip feat. 
 1975 film over orig. 1965 McCoys sound)  



I'm Loris Webb from the 2019 Australian sci-fi mystery series Bloom. 


 

("Before" image at right) 

As I'm sure you recall, I am an
elderly woman (old enough to
be Granny Clampett's granny).

One day, I ate some alien
berries I found growing on
a vine in my backyard and -
  BOOM! 

("After" image below) 



Overnight I turned into a Bloomin' hottie - 60 years younger!


  Yepper, that mysterious plant in my yard has been BERRY BERRY good to me.

My radio show here at Shady's Place is called, quite rightly...
Loris in Bloom
I play songs from my boomer youth (and yours), the great sounds of
the 1950s and 60s. Loris is in Bloom and it's yesterday once more!


 Okay, we've seen Lisa Dalton dancing to Rick Derringer's "Sloopy"
remake. Now here's the man who practically invented dance.

CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!

It's Twist King Chubby Checker, inviting you to
hit the floor, follow his lead and- "Twist-A-Long!"


 "Twist-A-Long" - Chubby Checker 
 (from 1962 album Twist-A-Long With Chubby Checker, 
 rel. in 1962 on EPs in France, Sweden, Netherlands, Italy 
 and Portugal, but not as a single in the U.S.) 



I'm Alexis Wright from the 2017 psychological thriller TV series
Gypsy and one of the celebrity contestants on the Shady's Place
version of the blog world's popular A to Z Challenge.  Written
by Barry and Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees, this next song is
so beautiful it will make you swoon. Recorded by Barbra
Streisand, "Woman In Love" was released as a
single from her 1980 album Guilty,

CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!

The record shot to #1 in the U.S., Canada and all over the civilized world,
becoming the greatest international hit of Barbra's career. I'd like you to
witness an outstanding cover performed by the South Australian band
Sing-It Live. Here now is Chloe Castledine on lead with backing
vocals by Carla Tsimopoulos, as they present their exquisite
version of-- "Woman In Love."


 "Woman In Love" - Barbra Streisand cover by Singit Live 
 feat. Chloe Castledine & Carla Tsimopoulos (Dec. 2025) 


I am... (5 second pause for effect)...Dracula.

You look lovely by the light of the full moon, my dear.
You are so pale that I will add you to my bucket list.
(See what I did there?) Shirley you are my type.

O Positive
O Negative
A Positive
A Negative
B Positive
B Negative
 AB Positive
AB Negative
... it's all good, blud!


The song I will now play is performed by Andreea Coman,
one of the sensational singing sweethearts in Romanian
talent scout Andrei Cerbu's musical talent company.  

CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!

Andrea will cover a song made famous by Vixen, the all-female
glam metal band from the Twin Cities of Minnesota. This 1988
Vixen power ballad cracked the top 30 on both the pop chart
and the rock chart. Here, direct from Transylvania to your
awaiting eyes and ears, is Balkan beauty Andreea Coman
with-- "Edge Of A Broken Heart!"


 "Edge Of A Broken Heart" - Vixen cover 
 by Andreea Coman (April 2024) 



I'm Maggie Jordan, a young assistant producer on the political drama
TV series The Newsroom. I am also your Hostess with the Mostest on 

The I-Team
Plays the I-Tunes

...the S-P-M-M radio show available exclusively at Shady's Place. 


As you recall, every song we play on our show begins with
the letter "I."  The song I'd like to play, "I Drove All Night,"
was intended for Roy Orbison who recorded it in 1987,
a year before his death. However, Roy's version got
shoved into the vault and wasn't released until 1992.


 Meanwhile, pop singer Cyndi Lauper waxed the song
and was first to release it in 1989 as both a single
and as a track on her album A Night To Remember.

CLICK TO START THE VIDEO NOW!

Considered the best song on the album, "I Drove All Night" topped
the chart in France and went top 5 stateside, the songbird's last
top 10 U.S. single to date. Here's Cyndi Lauper with
my "Pick To Click"-- "I Drove All Night."


 "I Drove All Night" - Cyndi Lauper 
 (June/July 1989, highest chart position 
 #5 Cash Box/#6 Hot 100/#7 UK/#1 France 



I'm Sloan Sabbith, Maggie Jordan's colleague in The Newsroom
and another card-carrying member of the elite SPMM DJ squad

The I-Team.



I hope you enjoyed our star-studded
pre-Halloween special hosted by
Shady Bunchers old and new.
Let us know if we helped get
you in the spooky spirit and
put a song in your heart
and beats in your feets.😜

To play us off, I've got a great
I-Tune that takes us back to the
summer of 1984, a synth-pop hit
by Central Pennsylvania singer,
songwriter and musician
Dan Hartman.

CLICK TO START
THE VIDEO NOW!

Released as a single from the soundtrack of the film Streets of Fire,
"I Can Dream About You" brushed the top 5 on the pop charts.
Now for Maggie, Drac, Alexis, Loris, Alan, Ziggy, Cindy,
Artesia and Gina, this is Sloan saying thanks for joining
us and stick around for more Halloween fun coming up
next month at Shady's Place Music & Memories! 


 "I Can Dream About You" - Dan Hartman 
 (July/Aug. 1984, highest chart pos. #6 Hot 100 & Cash Box, 
 from OST of June, 1984, film Streets of Fire) 


Ziggy & Cindy Berman

 Watch the orginal 
 Fear Street Trilogy 


  along with the 2025 
 movie Prom Queen 
 now screaming 
 on Netflix!  

AND THIS JUST IN...


POP STAR HAYES WARNER
IS A PERFECT 10... AND
SO ARE THE OTHER
BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE


IN THE CAST OF
HORROR MASTERMIND
RYAN MURPHY'S
LATEST PROJECT
THE SHARDS...


A KILLA TEEN THRILLA SET
IN LOS ANGELES IN 1981.
DON'T MISS THE SHARDS -
NOW SCREAMING ON HULU!

Wow, thanks for all
the upvotes, guys!

15 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Alan Shore and you're not! LOL! (gotten from Chevy Chase) This is hilarious, dear friend Shady!
    And I have always loved The Beverly Hillbillies! This post will take a few visits, dear friend! I hope you are doing well!
    Chubby Checker and Mick Jagger, singers I have always loved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Linda!

      You're the Early Bird for September, dear friend! Thanks so much for coming right over on the morning of day one as I present Part 1 of my annual 3-part Halloween Spooktacular.

      I'm delighted that you enjoyed the Chevy Chase SNL reference in the line I wrote for Alan Shore. By the way, if you have Netflix and share with me fond memories of the original Not Ready For Primetime Players, you should watch the Netflix movie Saturday Night. The 2024 biographical comedy film takes you backstage as the cast and crew of Saturday Night Live frantically race against the clock to get ready for the very first broadcast of the groundbreaking NBC show in 1975. Mrs. Shady and I have already watched the movie twice and highly recommend it.

      Yessum, this post has something for everyone. The Australian cover of the Barbra Streisand hit is absolutely sublime in my opinion, and I was excited to find so many remastered videos to plug into the post, including that video of The Stones, the rarity by Chubby Checker (soon to be age 85), the video showing Rick Derringer's steel band and the dancing girl, The Dandy Warhols and The Runaways. Let us not forget Count Dracula's Pick To Click, Romania's singing sweetheart Andrea Coman performing one of her best covers ever.

      Thanks again for coming and c'mon back if you care to and have time. Your comments are always welcome. Have a safe and happy weekend, dear friend Linda!

      Delete
  2. I knew most of those songs!
    Never seen Fear Street though. First or second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alex!

      Thanks for hurrying over to claim second place this month, good buddy!

      I predict you will also know most of the songs in Part 2 of my Halloween Spooktacular which goes live (dead?) here at Shady's Place October 1. The Fear Street Trilogy is a hoot, though there are few surprises given the number of slasher films guys like us have seen over the years. Along with Fear Street 1978, I also highly recommend The Shards, the newest creation of executive producer - SLASH - horrormeister Ryan (American Horror Story) Murphy. The series is set in 1981 and boasts a cast of hotties and a period specific rock/pop soundtrack second to none. Catch The Shards on Hulu.

      Thanks again for joining the fun, good buddy Alex!

      Delete
  3. Ok, I loved this. I knew most of these songs. I've seen Fear Street and I liked it.

    Slashstreet Boys... lol Love the name. The covers of songs sometimes are better than the original...sometimes. lol

    I had the biggest crush on James Spader when I saw him in a movie called Wolf with Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer. That would be a good movie for Halloween month.

    That's granny from The Beverly Hillbillies? Wow! I used to love that show too. It was fun.

    The first movie I remember watching was Dracula back in the early 70's with my mom. I think I was 5 or 6 years old. I love Bela Lugosi.

    I hope you have a wonderful September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mary & Falcor!

      Thanks for entering Shady's spookhouse as I present the first of three posts for the Halloween season. You might be the only friend I have who has actually seen Fear Street. :) To me, that's a love connection, because it always feels good to find someone who likes the same stuff. You are absolutely right about The Merkins AKA The Slashstreet Boys. If you listen to their song parodies with eyes closed, you become more acutely aware of their singing talent. I remember Spader in Wolf. I also loved him in Pretty In Pink, Mannequin, Less Than Zero, Sex, Lies & Videotape, Crash, Secretary and many other films, not to mention his great work in TV. You and I have something else in common. Bela Lugosi as Dracula was one of the first horror films I ever saw. Nowadays, it takes a lot more than a caped count with bloody fangs to scare audiences. For more thrills, I recommend The Shards on Netflix from Ryan Murphy, the fright maestro who brought us the American Horror Story anthology.

      Thanks a lot for your kind visit and comment. I'll be over to see you first thing tomorrow at your Dark Thoughts site and I'll be back October 1 with Part 2 of my Halloween Spooktacular. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend, dear friend Mary!

      Delete
  4. Hello Shady, I am back. There were issues with comments on Blogger since Thursday night into yesterday and I have been trying to catch up, as I could comment on any blogs during that time! Glad to be able to now!
    I don't have Netflix. As far as The Beverly Hillbillies go, I remember reading that Irene Ryan was originally not considered to be a good actress for the part of Granny! But she did her routine in front of the others and made them laugh so much they decided that she was perfect for the part! It was a fun show, very funny and the entire cast worked well together! As far as I know, the only cast member who is still alive today is Max Baer!
    Thank you so much for this (and all your posts), dear Shady, and I hope you and Mrs. Shady are having a spooktacular weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about my typo above, I meant to say I could NOT comment on any blogs from Thursday night into yesterday! I was finally able to comment again this morning!

      Delete
    2. Hi again, dear Linda!

      Thanks for returning to the scene of the crime to share more facts, thoughts and observations with me. Those are interesting tidbits about actress Irene Ryan. Think about it. Countless times in the history of show business, actors or actresses narrowly miss being rejected for iconic roles that they turn into career defining triumphs. One of my earliest memories was my big brother taking me to see the fantasy horror feature Mighty Joe Young, a 1949 movie in the same vein as King Kong. Irene Ryan was uncredited for her bit part in the film as a southern belle at the bar waiting for the giant gorilla to perform on stage. You are correct about Max Baer (Jethro) being the only surviving member of the main cast of The Beverly Hillbillies. Max will be 89 later this year. Irene Ryan was the first to pass away in the spring of 1973 just two years after the series ended. Donna Douglas (Elly Mae), the latest member to die, left us on New Year's Day 2015. Buddy Ebsen (Jed) lived a longer life than any other cast member. He died at age 95 in 2003. By the way, "Miss Hathaway," Nancy Kulp, was from my neck of the woods, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.

      I'm so glad you enjoyed the first installment of my annual 3-part Halloween blog series, Linda. Take care, have a great weekend, and I'll see you when I return with Part 2 on the first of October!

      Delete
  5. Good evening Shady! I' m listening to Hang on Sloopy as I comment here, and that young girl is 70 now and that reminded me that when that came out I was 22 and now I'm 73. So hard to believe how time flies! Plus, isn't that song Ohio's theme song or something? I'm not big on slasher movies which I'm sure is a surprise since Halloween is my spirit animal! I knew a few of the songs and of course the Rolling Stones was one of them. I tried not to like the Stones back in the 60's because I felt I was being disloyal to the Beatles! As far as longevity goes, the Stones have outlived most of the fab 4. Does that mean rock and roll makes you live longer? Oh well, I'm glad I at least made it over to you today as I was under the weather and was struggling to get stuff done on this Saturday. The temps and humidity have gone down and I do feel better tonight. So I will try ! and get some sleep. Take care Shady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, YaYa!

      It's great to see that you and my sweetie pie Annabelle swung by on day one, dear friend! Thanks for coming so early to attend my annual Halloween party which, as you can see, usually starts in September.

      You were actually much younger than that when the original McCoys recording of "Hang On Sloopy," the audio used in this post, was a chart hit. At this time of the year in 1965, the catchy song by Rick Derringer's band was racing toward the top 10 and reached its peak at #1 on October 2. I decided to use a YouTube "hybrid" video that substitutes the original 1965 audio for Rick's steel band recording released in 1975 because it offered the best audio quality of the song and best video quality of the dancing girl. Sadly, Rick died a year ago at the age of 77. Yessum, my AI assistant confirms your assertion: << "Hang On Sloopy" is the official state rock song of Ohio and a signature anthem of The Ohio State University. >>

      Yessum, The Beatles and Stones had their own separate fan bases, but their styles were significantly different. The Beatles opted for a more polished and refined pop/rock sound while the Stones were rooted in the blues and specialized in a raw, earthy sound. But why should we compare apples and oranges when we can enjoy the fruit salad? As for me, I once owned hundreds of Beatles songs on vinyl albums and 45s compared to only a few dozen by The Stones.

      I'm sorry you were under the weather this past week and hope you have bounced back completely by now. Thanks for joining the scary fun at Shady's Place, dear friend YaYa. I'll be back October 1 with Part 2 of my Halloween Spooktacular and hope to see you then!

      Delete
  6. Hello my Dear Mr. Shady...I sent you an email back in August, but unsure if you got it. Love these songs!! I danced like that gal but, normally with a bra. Lol. She can dance, that's for sure and the outfit works for today too although I thought she'd have the Farrah look. Now her boobs are ti her knees...lol. she is Grandma now! I never saw those slasher movies and probably never will. When I saw her and her stud boyfriend, I thought he would be the 2nd one to bite the dust so that's a nice snap on the plot. That girl looks so beautiful with her flawless skin, red hair and coral lip. She does not look good in brown corduroy shorts..who would? The song with the slasher guys was very funny. You know, I love Cyndi Lauper who does a great job here but my heart belongs to Roy who died when he was just 50. Way too young, but I bet he had heart issues because he didn't look well the last 2 yrs of his life. You picked such great music which works so well with your theme. I enjoyed the read and, of course, the music.
    I love the TV show, "What's we do in the Shadows" and wonder what songs each of those nutty vampires and familiar would choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Birgit!

      I'm delighted to see you (and Harley), dear friend! Thanks for coming over within my three-day window to experience Part 1 of my annual Halloween Horrorfest.

      I will check on that email, BB. I don't remember getting anything from you that recently. I always reply to the emails you send me. If you were writing to tell me how much you love me - message received. :)

      Yessum, you are right about Lisa the dancing girl in the Rick Derringer video. Her outfit and general appearance would fit right in today, 50 years later. I'm glad you appreciate the beauty of pale skin redhead Sadie Sink of Stranger Things fame. "She cleans up good," as they say, but she is often cast as a tomboy. I am also pleased that you appreciated the Backstreet Boys parody by The Slashstreet Boys AKA The Merkins. Those guys actually do have singing talent and have covered a wide variety of songs across several different genres on their YouTube channel. That Cyndi Lauper video is a treasure but, like you, I miss the great Roy Orbison whose songs and recordings were so much a part of my youth. Like you, I love the comedy horror mockumentary series What We Do In The Shadows. Mrs. Shady and I have watched every episode. I have seen Guillermo, the familiar, in a TV commercial and in "The Body," an episode of the horror anthology TV series Into The Dark.

      Once again I thank you for your kind visit and great comment, dear friend BB. I hope the rest of your month goes well and that you will give my buddy Harley smooches-o-plenty. I'll be back here at Shady's Place October 1 with the second of my special posts for the H-ween season. See you then!

      Delete
  7. Pretty women here, Shady. Are you preparing for the Halloween with these videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lux!

      Thanks for taking a peek at the post, dear friend! Yessum, every year I seem to have so many Halloween related movies, TV shows and songs to post that I need to spread them out over two or even three posts. That's what I am doing this year. I'll be back with Pt. 2 on October 1 followed by the Pt. 3 conclusion of my H-ween series October 29. Glad you appreciated the pretty women throughout the post. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your month, dear friend Lux!

      Delete

I wanna know
What you're thinking
There are some things you can't hide
I wanna know
What you're feeling
Tell me what's on your mind